Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I want to loose weight asap

jamcanfi74
jamcanfi74
United States
2009/11/26, 12:37 AM
I am 5 ft 3 and weight 174 :( and I need to get to 143 to join the army. I have been working out around an hr if not more a day 7 days a week and I have cut my food intake way down by more than half. I'm eating around 800 calories if that a day. I eat cereal,fruits, vegitables and good stuff like that for breakfast, (not all of that at once)one or the other. I eat a very small amt for lunch maybe some more fruit or vegitales or a 2 taquitos for lunch then a normal dinner but I stop as soon as I'm satisfied. Ive really been watching what I eat and working out alot but I want to loose the weight faster. Am I just rushing it or should I start doing something different?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/11/26, 03:30 PM
Welcome and thank you for wanting to join the services.
First off you are not eating enough. Not sure if your female or male, but you need to take in at least 2000-2100 calories a day.
You have to eat more fiber, include good fats and complex carbs.
Look at the food recomendations on this site. There are plenty.
Your goal is very do-able and with proper diet you will get to the destination.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)