Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

i need help, my life is on the line

raffycanlas
raffycanlas
United States
2006/09/17, 01:30 AM
i have the perfect excericse program, the perfect diet, i play tennis, but i keep eating a lot, i dont know how to stop, i went fomr 160 to 190 in 2 months, im lsoing faith in my life, i need some motivation and ways to get me to stop eating
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/09/17, 08:43 AM
Not to be mean but how if you have the "perfect diet and exercise plan" are you gaining unwanted weight?
I know that excessive eight can cause and or lead to depression, but you need to make a stand and stop the cycle. Life sucks at times and like you I ue eating to feel better. I think you need to look at your routine and diet fix that and you should be good to go!

Good Luck!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
aces235
aces235
Canada
2006/09/17, 11:26 PM
You kno what...when i use to get craving for foods i would always imagine the perfect me(the person i wanted to look like), and that would always motivate me. Cuz ide know if i kept eating i wouldnt be able to become the fit/toned person i wanted to become. Now when i see cakes/chips/chocolate, or what not.I dont get the carvings anymore, cuz i know that i am doing my body a favour by not eating what im craving.
But i dont know maybe thats just me :D
Just try to imagine wat u want for yourself...what u want to look like. And relise that if u keep eating your wont become that. That in it self should motivate you to stop.
Hope that helps.