Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

i need help!!!!!!!

im_ready92
im_ready92
United States
2007/06/03, 02:01 PM
ok im about to turn 15 on july 16!! it is june 3rd right now!! and i need help to loose 75 pounds before July 1 because im going to florida for about 2 weeks and i weigh about 235lb:( and i want to weight 160 before July 1st in 5'11 if you have any way to help me loose this please speak up! and if i cant loose 75lb before July 1st i waould like to loose 75lb before august 10th if u hava any thing to help me with please tell me something on the board or e-mail me at carebearslova92@hotmail.com i really appretiate it!!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/06/18, 07:35 PM
You have got to be kidding? I am sorry, but time to educate on some things darlin' and please don't take offense, but there is absolutely no way you are going to lose 75lbs in a few weeks time...that is a total of burning 262,500 calories off (3500 in a pound, so that is 3500x75 pounds). Do what you can and be happy with what you are as you go. As a teen you require a lot of calories to keep your motor runnin' and without you are going to feel tired, crabby, weak and certainly wouldn't enjoy any trip other than to the dr. if you attempted to lose that in a few weeks. The healthy amount is 1-2 pounds a week...you watch t.v.? Those that are on the weight loss shows are losing because they are working out for hours with trainers and equipment and routines each day and are under the guidance of professionals and even they do not lose that. Good luck to you and I hope you find happiness in healthy living.:love:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill