Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I look the same!

rachach17
rachach17
United States
2007/12/06, 05:33 PM
I'm 5'9" and weigh around 130 pounds, except I recently got down to 125 because I was sick from a surgery. Anyways, I weighed about 135 one month ago, which means I am now 10 pounds lighter. But I still look the exact same! I am not trying to lose loads of weight, I just want to look more toned and slim. So how come I don't look any different?
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/12/06, 09:56 PM
You may not "look" different if you are not exercising to tone up, sometimes I think I looked worse for a period of time where I was losing weight, but the toning and definition hadn't caught quite up yet so things seemed to hang in limbo but after a few more weeks of exercise the results were very nice. Hang in there

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill