Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Help me loose weight please!

tlc53004
tlc53004
United States
2007/07/13, 06:48 PM
I am 5'5" and 169lbs. My military boyfriend comes come on leave for X-Mas and I would love to be down to 135 by then. Not just for obvious vanity reasons, but to be more healthy and fit as well. Anyone have specific suggestions that will work? I am a diet and exercise newby.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/07/14, 08:40 AM
Start with a program from freetrainers - the link at the top of the page that says "exercise program" will lead you to a questionnaire about your goals and equipment availablility and then it will generate a workout plan for you to print out and follow. Many people have had great succeess with the plans here.

Look up a thread called the WSSC Food Plan - it is a weight loss eating plan that is full of healthy foods and I found it fairly easy to stick with.

Fill out your profile and goals and more people will answer your posts because it looks like you are here to stay, as oppposed to just stoping by and making one post and never returning.:)

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle