Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

HELP ME

fatgirlsrule
fatgirlsrule
United States
2009/02/25, 07:37 PM
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IVE LOSE OVER 50LBS AND I DONT WANT GO BACK I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK ME. HELP ME WITH I USE TO SAY THAT IS WAS EASY. BUT LIFE HAPPENED AND I DONT NO HAW TO GET BACK ON TRACK. IM TRYING TO GET THE WILL POWER I HAD THEN I EVEN LOSE MY HAIR FROM THE STRESS. ITS JUST BEEN CRAZY IN MY LIFE AND NOW IM EATTING EVERYTHING I STILL BUY HEALTHY FOODS. BUT IM STARTING TO REALLY EAT WHATS QUICK AND EASY. MY KITCHEN WAS THE BEST PLACE FOR ME TO BE IN AND NOW I HATE IT I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS OVER WITHOUT SOMEONE HELP IM OVER 400LBS I DONT NO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN HELP ME PLEASE FATGIRL.
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2009/02/25, 08:22 PM
dont buy the quick and easy stuff you can premake healthy foods and simply heat them out throughout the week. eat healthy snacks lowfat yogurt vegetables dont drink soda even diet flavored zero calorie water is a good choice all good low cal foods. its not hard to take the time to cook some plain chicken brown rice and some vegetables and you have a descent low cal meal. being over 400 lbs i dont know how your ability to workout is but just try and go on walks and get as much exercise as you can and you should lose weight.