Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

HELP!

meg1386
meg1386
United States
2006/11/30, 09:29 PM
I have never had trouble with my weight but I started taking some medications that made me gain a ton of weight and between school and work I haven't been working out (I have totally lost my routine) and I really need a new work out plan that works! I am 153 right now and I want to be 123. I am fine with my diet, I just need a good work out plan if any one has good advice?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/11/30, 11:55 PM
Your current question is a fairly common one - spend some time reading in the FAQs forum and reading the 'sticky' posts (ones with the red push pin symbol next to them) in the other forums. I am sure you will find the answer to most of your questions. There is also a great search engine for the forums, at the bottom of the screen , called fitbuddy - you just put in keywords and it will pull up relevant posts. Usually you can find the info you are looking for.

If all that fails, then post a well-thought out question and I am sure you will receive some great suggestions. :)

--------------

Perseverance is not a long race it is many short races one after another.
Walter Elliott