Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

God I finally no why!!!!

charliegirl77
charliegirl77
New Zealand
2007/01/10, 04:25 AM
Hi I'm female 29 seriously over weight and have done weight training and all sorts over the years. I would go on special diets and special fitness regimes and my cal carbs and fats would be so seriously low that it would take me not long before i was exhausted and constantly depressed and it would end up in tears and soaked in chocolate or take aways.
:surprised::(

I found this website on Sunday night, figured out what it was all about, and i have been completely honest and i have energy and feel more confident then i ever have about changing my life long bad habits to good eating habits without feeling like im missing out.

I'm going so well that my partner has seen what im eating and has started eating it with me, something i never thought would happen!!! EVER!!!:laugh:

Anyway I want this more then anything I have over come lots of problems in the past and this is my only 'thing' left. Believing that im allowed to look good is so hard!

Hope i can gain support here cause their might be hope for me yet

Thanks so much for your site:)

--------------
CharlieGirl
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/01/10, 08:00 AM
Charliegirl your in the right place girl there is a lot of support, But you have to stick around. The longer you stay the more support there will be. I promise
Good luck and yes you do have the right to look AND feel good about yourself.
:love:
charliegirl77
charliegirl77
New Zealand
2007/01/10, 07:02 PM
I wish I could fully believe that, my history hasn't been so good and although mentally im getting better now i just keep trying to get past the whole look thing.:( Thanks but its Thursday and im still here so thats gotta be a good thing!!!

--------------
CharlieGirl
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/01/10, 07:09 PM
yes it is a good thing.
It wont be easy but it can be done. life goes on you should too.:love:
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/01/10, 09:42 PM
Good to have you and you CAN do it!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
charliegirl77
charliegirl77
New Zealand
2007/01/14, 03:41 PM
Thanks, I so happy. My partner and I have chosen to do this together and also chosen to have weekends to have any special treats. And we didn't feel like any so we came on and got some great healthy recipes to try it was fantastic, i dont feel like i have cheated myself at all!!!:big_smile: and i back to my regimented eating this morning. but i slept wrong and put my back out so no weight training might go for a walk instead i think, or yoga :)
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/01/14, 03:50 PM
Glad to hear it! Keep up the work.

--------------
A** kissing only works if you know which one to kiss.
charliegirl77
charliegirl77
New Zealand
2007/01/16, 07:20 PM
What is it with depression, as soon as I get down i just eat. Yesterday I had a terrible day and the fish n chips came out and the ice cream I dont remember the last time i had fish n chips and actually enjoyed them :(

Anyway as a result I struggled to eat breakfast this morning got down one piece of toast barely, but i had a better lunch filled chicken salad roll. and fruit and a small sweet.

But feel so bad about yesterday.

Any thoughts?:surprised:
charliegirl77
charliegirl77
New Zealand
2007/01/16, 07:27 PM
Oh yeah and to top it all off, I put my back out and havent been able to work out since friday last week and its still sore.

would i be better off just Walking for the moment? and if so is there anything in the exercise rountines where i can put what i have done? cause currently its just going to look like i have done nothing at all yet i have been doing lite walking just not weights.
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/01/16, 07:39 PM
Not sure about entering your cardio.... But walking is still good any thing is better then nothing. And I know about the emotional eating Im the same Just dont hold it against yourself and try harder the next time. trust me I been chasing this bandwagon for a long time. You just have to keep at it. Sorry to hear about your back. Things will get easier as you go Somedays are just worse then others. make sure you treat your self sometimes then its not so bad I tend to binge if I go without for a while so I try to give myself rewards along the way. AND SOMETIMES ITS JUST A BAD DAY...scrape your self up and keep truckin girl. :love:

--------------
A** kissing only works if you know which one to kiss.