Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Finally started again

BILLBO3
BILLBO3
Canada
2007/04/16, 11:17 PM
Started last week at 328 lbs. Started a mild cardio on bike a treadmill and worked on reducing my calories. This week I weight in at 325 lbs. I hope to keep up my exercise program as I am adding weights a little at a time. I feel a little tired but I am sleeping a lot better. I am going to try to post as I go along. I would like to get to 250lbs by Christmas. I need lots of encouragement.
Bill
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/04/17, 10:33 AM
Good for youa nd welcome to freetrainers!

Easing into a program is always advisable! Keep it up and you will get results!

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/18, 05:16 PM
That is great, billbo3! Give yourself a great big hug!! It is so important to just focus on one day at a time, one moment at a time, keep your goals forefront and you can accomplish anything!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill