Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

DIET PLAN HELP!

Tweakt25
Tweakt25
United States
2007/01/29, 06:38 PM
Alright, i'v searched everywhere and i have come up with tones of different results, i dont eat a lot and i would really like to be fit for fall sports but i have trouble getting rid of the weight. I have no idea why i cant lose it because i exercise quite a bit and i have maybe a bowl of cherios in the mornin, a turkey sandwich for lunch and maybe some forzen stuff for dinner. i think its the dinner thats doing me in but i dont know what else to eat. I weigh 209 lbs and im 15 (6'0), if i were a football player id stay the way i am but alas i am not. I need a steady diet plan that will help me lose weight for soccer season.
somebody help me.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/01/29, 06:41 PM
No need to make the same post in more than one forum.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

dgjesu3
dgjesu3
United States
2007/01/29, 09:08 PM
You need to find your maintenance calorie level, and then make adjustments from there.
tapr
tapr
Canada
2007/02/15, 12:29 PM
hi, sorry if im not in the right posts for my topic, but I have a lot of trouble eating in the morning, breakfast usually means choking down food, do you suggest instant breakfasts or a small protein shake with a begal to start me off? just wondering what your suggestions are, i weigh about 175 but would like to be at 185 asap. thanx
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2007/02/16, 10:28 AM
Eggs my good friend, I personally love scrambled: 4 egg whites, 2 egg whites, fat free yoghurt, skimmed milk and a touch of olive oil with two slices of wholewheat bread. That fills the gap and is a good start to the day.

============
Quoting from tapr:

hi, sorry if im not in the right posts for my topic, but I have a lot of trouble eating in the morning, breakfast usually means choking down food, do you suggest instant breakfasts or a small protein shake with a begal to start me off? just wondering what your suggestions are, i weigh about 175 but would like to be at 185 asap. thanx
=============

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.