Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

CYA Good luck to all!!

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/03/16, 11:17 AM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a happy farewell to you all that have always been supportive of me rather than just disappear into internet space leaving one (or two) wondering where I went, lol!! I have made some great online fitness companions here and wish each and every one of you a promising future in healthier living!

My work has just taken so much of my internet time away that I feel it is just best to wish you all well and hope you all make it to your goals!

And no fear, I am continuing on my road to success, already down 4 pants sizes now and still going! Spring is nearly here and that means that I will be spending what time I do have off work, working out outside! I am excited what this year has to bring as just the other day playing tennis my son commented, "Mom, I don't think I have EVER seen you run like this" as I chased one ball after the next with a lot less effort than in the fall. So my successes are coming and will continue to come of that I am sure and it is my hope you all will feel the same confidence in your lives!!

I may get on from time to time, but for the most part I will be outta here, but I want to encourage everyone on FT to remember what a great support system this is, that I don't know if I could have come this far without so many knowledgeable people being supportive, helpful and sometimes downright firm! This is an excellent site, one like no other as far as I am concerned and it will do everyone well to stick with it as long as they can while they are beginning their journey into a healthier lifestyle!

I am off to do some pilates/yoga right now, enjoy your workout!

Kathryn

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2006/03/16, 01:03 PM
Awwwww Veda, I'm going to miss you so much!! Keep workin it, and I will try to do the same!! Good Luck!! :love:
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/03/16, 09:09 PM
DO NOT LEAVE take a break and then come back!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2006/03/16, 09:39 PM
I'll second that. There's too many good people here.

--------------
Mike
in Pensacola Now.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/03/17, 04:49 PM
Good-bye's are for sad movies Kathryn. Let's keep it that way. Come in from time to time and say hi. I too, would miss your presence greatly.
So go do what you do best, inspire people.
We'll keep the light on and the door open.

--------------
Hungry and mean!
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2006/03/17, 05:04 PM
We'll miss ya Veda! Come back and visit from time to time. Sounds like you're really getting things together health wise, so keep it up. You've been a great inspiration to many here. Your presence will be missed:(
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/03/17, 11:26 PM
Sure hate to see you go!

--------------
Strength and Honor!