Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

breasts

christsl
christsl
United States
2003/11/08, 10:49 PM
I am 5-4, 120 Lb. female. I feel I am in pretty good shape with good definition. I am new to the site, but have found that it is really great. I joined primarily to try and firm up my glutes and get better tone back there. However, since I have joined, it dawned on me that I would also like to work on my breasts. Before my children I was a B-C, but afterward, I lost a cup size. I wound really like to get that back. I can't really afford surgery. I have heard of those enhancement pills and creams, but I'm not so sure I should trust them. I have also heard of exercises where I could concentrate on certain muscle. I'm not sure of which ones I should concentrate on though. Advice on any or all of these would be great!

azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/11/10, 05:06 PM
Breast tissus is mostly fat. That is why our breast size goes up and down all of our lives. There aren't really any exercises you can do to enlarge them.

--------------
~Victoria~
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
rickyshot
rickyshot
United States
2003/11/12, 07:50 PM
Sorry AZ is absolutely correct. There is nothing yu can do about breast size. Genetics is the biggiest factor on their size and shape. Add to that body changes with childbirth, nursing and menopause. They are just fatty tissue and where fat settless in a human being is genetic. There are muscles under the breasts that support them called the pectorals. These can be exercised with flys and may help to give a little lift to what you have or even prevent further sagging. But basically breast size cannot be controlled outside of surgery.
brittmreints
brittmreints
United States
2003/11/19, 05:50 PM
Your breast size can't be controlled, but if you're concerned with the LOOK of them, then make sure to work your chest muscles. As your pecs become stronger you'll notice your breasts "lift".

--------------
--oOo-- Britt --oOo--

sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/11/24, 11:21 PM
Pullovers are great. This is a lower chest exercise that has help me along with incline and flat bench. That is just about all you can do.

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!
Lifted 135lbs on July 1, 2003, I did it!! WOOOO WOOOOOO
THE NATURAL WAY IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SUCCESS, PRIDE, JOY, HAPPINESS, LONG TERM FULFILLMENT AND SELF-ESTEEM!
Christinala83
Christinala83
United States
2006/08/28, 07:45 PM
I am 23 years old...I have always been in a d cup since I was about 12 big or at my smallest.. I have just recently noticed my breasts starting to sag since I have kicked up the workouts. What's going on? Anything besides eating right and all that jazz?
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/08/29, 09:33 AM
It's probably just fat loss...for me that's the first thing to go...and I don't have close to a D cup to begin with...so it's a sacrafice!I've noticed a bit of a lift since picking up the weights...but they are still small,I can't control the size but I have some limited control over the sag...read through the post and keep certain excersises in mind to help keep them up there...but time and gravity is an enemy for most women.:)