Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

best way to lose 10 pounds

edwardJ
edwardJ
Australia
2006/12/11, 10:40 PM
hi, my girl friend is very keen on losing ten pounds. she weighs 112 pounds at the moment and looks amazing but this isnt enough for her. so i said i would help her come up with a diet plan. shes good in the gym but doesnt know exactly what/how much to eat. can someone please help me formulate a diet plan that would would work for her?

thank you
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/12/12, 02:09 PM
Read the first chapter of my book under the "Chad Waterbury" thread.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2006/12/12, 02:03 PM
Unless she's under 4'8", I'd have her cut off an arm.

I'm going to go ahead and make a few assumptions. I'll bet you are both in high school. I'll bet she's a good looking girl that naturally has a low bodyfat percentag. She might play a sport, but she probably doesn't have to watch what she eats very much. However, every now and then, you compliment her, and she mentions that she doesn't look as good as she wants to.

If I'm right, then she will be interested, but she won't actually do anything. Fortunately, she probably doesn't need to... She's just experiancing the normal perfectionist pangs of a teenage girl. Tell her she is gorgeous, remind her constantly, and let it go. It'll be easier on you in the long run anyways.

--------------
Iron and chalk.