Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

b12 injections and phentermine?

j20a00g
j20a00g
United States
2007/05/07, 06:42 PM
Hey everyone!

Has anyone here ever tried the b12 lipotropic injections with any success? Or how about Phentermin? I've had some cients that have gone to weight loss clinics and this is what they were being injected with with a lot of success. While doing research, I have found that many have had a lot of success with this and I asked my docor today who said it was rubbish.

Just curious!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/07, 07:48 PM
The way to view it is this....relying on anything but a healthy means to a healthy lifestyle has a huge chance of failure --even those that make it to their goals when off the drugs end up gaining again as they DO NOT know how to live healthy. I am not saying that it can't work, I'm just saying the odds of continued weight maintenance is very slim. If you do further research online, I am sure you will find the same. P.S. The B12 is also for energy, often combined to mask the low energy when taking phentermin as the phentermin is a drug used to supress appetite --too little calories --too little energy.

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill