Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Any Success with the BFL Program?

buffychick
buffychick
United States
2010/06/29, 11:37 AM
Hey Everyone,
I came across Bill Phillips book "Body For Life" and was really intrigued. Has anyone had success with this? I enjoyed the concept that you can cut back on Cardio, (but do HIIT for 20min 3x/week) and it focuses on strength training. It's clean eating 6 days a week, with a "Free Day" to choose what you'd like. The only part I don't like is that he recommends working out in the AM. I really enjoy working out after work. Does it really matter?

I have about 30lbs to lose. I've been doing 40mins of Cardio 6x per week, and not having much success. I also may be eating out too much as well, but I have great stamina; just want to get rid of all this body fat!! :)

It seems like 20mins of Cardio 3xper week is too short, but maybe it's not?

Any thoughts / Suggestions / Comments are appreciated! I think this is a plan I could definitely stick to, I am just worried I won't see results with so little cardio.

Thanks Everyone!!
Carlie
:love::dumbbell::)