Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Ambidextreous

ChrisYi
ChrisYi
United States
2001/07/07, 11:35 AM
Does being ambidextreous make a difference in training? I've noticed while I do various bicep curls that the strength in both arms are about the same. This may sound silly but I can operate a mouse with either hand. What do you guys think?
darkhan
darkhan
Canada
2001/07/08, 03:01 PM
That should be a good thing especially when working out. I have to struggle when it comes to working my leftside. I'm working on getting a closer level of strenght but as it stands my right side always works harder to compensate for my weeker leftside, except of course when I'm using free weights.
ChrisYi
ChrisYi
United States
2001/07/09, 10:52 AM
Thanx. My mother and one sister are left handed. My father, other sister and I are right handed. I used to play the piano when I was little and still occationally play. I remember one time that I caught one of the freebee T-shirts just instinctively with my left hand. Sometimes I notice that my left arm maybe a little stronger at points. But I work them out the same amount of reps.
merlinhog
merlinhog
United States
2001/07/31, 11:07 AM
I am ambidextrous too Chrisyi. It came late in life with me. I can throw a ball and write with either hand. Same with playing soccer. My body is just balanced that way I guess. I wish my mind was the same way! HEHEEHEE. The only thing is, I can't seem to brush my teeth very well with my left hand. Go figure???