Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

after weight-loss fat deposits

pamcash
pamcash
United States
2008/08/02, 01:34 PM
Hi! I used to weight about 220 lbs, and now I weight about 153. I've maintained this weight loss for about 5 years. Pretty cool, huh?

I do so with a fairly strict low calorie vegetable based diet (with the occasional splurge of, say, 1/4 of a piece of cake on the weekends or a scoop of low-fat ice cream or sorbet), and a lot of exercise.

I have naturally very athletic legs. After my weight loss, I found I still had a bit of a belly-- like I lost weight fairly evenly everywhere except there. I'd even say it looks a bit odd, especially since my upper body is so slight. Combined with the strong legs I have a very pear-y body.

I'm doing harder work on my upper body so that I look more symmetrical. Is there anything else you would reccomend trying? Now that I'm at a fairly healthy weight for my body, I'd like to give it that extra oomph so I can really look smokin'.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2008/08/02, 02:34 PM
Hi Pam

Great job!! :)

You can always try to concentrate doing more abdominal exercises but excess skin is a difficult one to get rid off. What I know works wonders to help tighten up skin (and get rid of fat -while exercising and following a diet) is an Italian cream called Iodase complexe (I know it doesn't sell here in the US but send me an e-mail and I will try to get it for you). You might find other lotions that can help as well.

--------------
- Nina -Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur. New website: https://nina.courtyardmarket.com
www.free2bmore.com