Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

a little weight loss humor

LukasRL
LukasRL
United States
2006/02/20, 10:16 PM
So this actually happend.

My roomate, in decent shape but dosent know anything about how the body works. He comes up to me the other day and says.

Tim: Dude I have this new thing that works awsome, ive already lost 2 in 2 days.

Me: Really what did you do.

Tim: I quit drinking water. I figured with all the water we drink its keeping on lbs. So i just started drinking pop, and it works awsome.

Me: um do you really think that is a good idea.

Tim: Yes.

Me: ok bro whatever you say.

The funniest part was he was serious. I hope this is as funny to you as it was to me. Just figured id share it.:laugh:

--------------
There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy and short and one is hard and long. The only satisfaction one can get out of the first is that it was easy, and many people have gone this way. Even the greatest journy begins with a single step, and to take the path less taken gives awsome bragging rights. Moral of this story, The main cause for failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.
Nyxtikal
Nyxtikal
United States
2006/02/21, 12:55 AM
sounds like the trainers at my gym........idiots:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/02/21, 11:14 AM
S C A R Y !! Did you point out that some pops are 180 each of useless calories that will dehydrate you more than hydrate you, lol!! Here, throw these at him for me will you? :dumbbell: :dumbbell:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
MannyMaster
MannyMaster
United States
2006/02/27, 03:44 PM
:surprised:

--------------
\"One Ring to rule them all; One Ring to find them; One Ring to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them.\" -LOTR Trilogy