Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

38 and overweight.i need help

tinamc
tinamc
United States
2007/06/03, 03:37 PM
i am sick of being fat,i feel terrible,everytime i eat a hour or two later, my stomach is growling again.i have high cholesterol,and blood pressure,i sleep all the time,i suffer from panic disorder,so im on paxil,and thats one side effect,but i cant be taken off of it,or i will start to panic agin.what can i do.
JayC2524
JayC2524
United States
2007/06/03, 10:09 PM
Eat clean and healthy. I started a diet (close to the one in the WSSC thread) I get hungry alot, my stomach growls a couple hours after I eat. I just try to eat a good healthy clean meal every 2-3 hours and I feel fine.

If your like me and work a lot (9-12 hours straight a day) I will take some protein bars and shakes to work. The best I have found are Probolic SR, 300 calories, 6 grams sugar good amount of protein 30 carbs, taste great so its like a snack.

Eat good, exercise nothing can beat the combination, if you need motivation just look here in the begining, once you start going the weight loss and muscle gains will be motivatian enough..