Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

11 inch biceps

2006/11/06, 06:24 PM
im 6 foot 3/4inches. 135-137lbs. 11 inch biceps. benche 100 lbs about 6 times.. very sad, but cant seem to gain or get any bigger =/
2006/11/06, 06:28 PM
im also 18 years old. also i had a question, i know that for gaining weight like i want to, i should be eating alot of proteins and whatnot, but what would fruits and veggies help do for me? right now i dont really eat them that often, eat alot of pasta and noodles, and some meat, mostly chicken/lean ground beef.
2006/11/06, 06:30 PM
i also smoke cigarettes and weed, i've known alot of people who smoke weed and they lift fine and are as cut as anyone. i also drink a few sodas a day. if you could please let me know whats wrong and whats not wrong with this while i am trying to gain mass/weight.

yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/11/06, 06:34 PM
Welcome to FT...

#1 - Fill out your profile.
#2 - Stop the weed. Plenty of threads on it here.
#3 - Try giving up the cigs too.
#4 - Read the Diet Forum. Lots of food choice ideas in there.
#5 - Stop drinking soda. Loaded with sugar and empty calories.
#6 - Don't worry about how much you bench. Lift, eat well and rest and you'll make great gains.

Not much more can really be said without a profile filled out. For instance, lifing experience, ultimate goals and so on.

t

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

2006/11/06, 06:52 PM
i filled out my profile.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/11/06, 07:36 PM
It didn't save. Not sure what's going on with that. It's happened to a number of people.

Bascially, if you are starting out, or looking for a solid routine, pick one from here. Answer a few questions and this site will give you a good routine.

For diet, read the Diet Forum and stick to a diet that is mostly natural food and avoid processed stuff as much as possible. Stay out of fast food places, too.

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol