Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 230, Photos: 0, Messages: 16669

Get involved with the discussion and fellow members with your own questions or advice to share. Simply click above to get started.

Back to topic list
Pre-workout meal?
  • 2012/02/26, 03:02 PM
    Hi everyone.  I have a hard time eating anything before I workout.  Especially if Im going to do cardio.  There are many times that I will want to workout but havent eaten and know that I dont have the energy, but if I eat, by the time I wait an hour or two, I dont have time or just plain have lost the desire. Also, most of the time I workout in the morning within an hour or so of waking up.
     So I ask you; have you experienced this and is there anything that you find you can eat that gives you some energy to workout but doesnt make you uncomfortable while exercising?
  • 2012/02/26, 03:18 PM
    I am usually able to  walk first thing about 3 days a week. I never eat if I walk first thing. Afterwards I eat a protein snack.  I don't lift until later in the day. If I eat before exercise it's some sort of sandwich with either peanut butter, eggs, meat or a combintion of those. If you eat light you should still be able to walk pretty immediately.

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us