Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

snacks??

Reddy
Reddy
United States
2012/02/14, 05:02 PM
what do ya like to snack on??
I find that I'm alittle hungry when I get home from work, lately I have been eating cheese but I know I would get bored with this soon.  anyone else have some other ideas.  I'm trying to do low-carb

Reddy
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/14, 08:50 PM
do you drink lots of water?? i've been currently eating fruit (apples and bananas mostly) for a healthy snack instead of junk food like i use to..um i would say fruit but i would probably google low-carb snack foods and see what comes up, sometimes you can find some good ideas :) hope this helps

-Peyton-
Cermakovia
Cermakovia
Canada
2012/02/15, 08:26 AM
Protein smoothie! Yogurt, frozen berries/ fruit depending on what you are looking for in a carb count and protein.  If you are looking for something more filling add cottage cheese as well.  I know the idea of the cottage cheese sounds disgusting, but once you put it throught the blender it just makes it a bit thinker and richer and will keep you full longer.  Yum
Or,  sometimes I just have a bowl of cottage cheese with berries and add a bit of flavoured real greek yogurt.
haleywonder
haleywonder
United States
2012/02/19, 12:32 AM
Reddy
what do ya like to snack on??
I find that I'm alittle hungry when I get home from work, lately I have been eating cheese but I know I would get bored with this soon.  anyone else have some other ideas.  I'm trying to do low-carb

Reddy

---i make kale chips...almost daily! they are sooooo good and very easy to make.  you can put them in the oven at a very low temp. if you don't have a dehydrator like the recipe calls for.  good luck!  http://goneraw.com/recipe/cheesy-kale-chips