Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 14, Photos: 0, Messages: 5365

Get involved with the discussion and fellow members with your own questions or advice to share. Simply click above to get started.

Back to topic list
Can't lose weight or size!
  • 2010/04/13, 06:24 AM
    I'm 21, 176lb and and 5'6". I think I eat healthily (balanced diet that generally averages out at 1400-1500 calories a day, try to keep bad fats to a minimum - very concious of this. Additionally, I do 30 mins of cardio (ususally jogging or cross trainer) plus 20-30 mins of toning exercises and free weights at least 4 times a week. On top of that I have a fairly busy lifestyle that means I do a fair amount of walking everyday.

I know I'm not on a stict diet and don't do loads of exercise (I've tried this in the past and it didn't make much difference anyway), but I just can't seem to change my size at all. In the three weeks I've been following my current routine I've noticed I feel fitter and my muscles are stronger, but I still have the layer of fat over the top that really bugs me. the main problem areas are my hips and thighs (I actusally have quite a small waist). I have until august to acheive my 'bikini body,' so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Helen

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us