Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Getting it off once and for all

momwifenurse
momwifenurse
United States
2009/09/25, 12:37 PM
I had always been naturally small and skinny, I could eat whatever and still say small because I didnt over eat cause my stomach was so small. My down fall came when I had my first baby. I gained 25 lbs like i was suppose to and that never came off. with my second I gained another 30 lbs but luckily that came off easily. But i am still stuck with an extra 15lbs to lose that wont come off. A few months ago i started to diet and exercise I went to the gym three times a week and did cardio and i reduced my cal. to about 1500 a day but nothing happened at all.. idk i feel like why try when my body doesnt seem to want to get this weight off. I am 5'4 and 135.:(
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/09/25, 02:50 PM
Are you absolutely certain of your portions and calorie counting? If so my best guess is that you aren't getting enough calories for the exercise you're doing. You could also try making your meals protein centric, and reducing your carbs.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/09/25, 03:04 PM
What is your typical day of eating including sweets and treats?

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)