Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

cardio or strenth training first?

jahmattaz6674
jahmattaz6674
United States
2009/06/08, 12:42 PM
I have been a member for some time now i was doing great then my mom died in October and i fell off a bit but now i am back at it and i was just wondering should i do my cardio before the strength training or visa versa? which would be more effective? my goal is to loose weight and build mustle definition.:cool:

thank you

this is the greatest site ever it really helped me i followed the program and i was seeing results:big_smile: unfortunatly after mom passed i gained much of that weight back:(
jahmattaz6674
jahmattaz6674
United States
2009/06/08, 12:49 PM
i posted too soon i see it says this on my fitness plan page>>>"Cardiovascular activity is most effective when performed immediately after a workout or early in the morning before your breakfast." thanks freetrainers.com...I LOVE YOU GUYS i am hiting the gym now, bye:dumbbell::angry::cool::big_smile:....sorry i got happy with the emotios...lol