Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

how to lose 25lb in 3months

2009/06/02, 07:30 PM
hi my name is victoria. I am 20yr old. However i was living in jamaica where i was 165lb until i came back home to UK and from December 2008 to may 2009 i gained 25lb.... I also have one big flab on my arm, people say i would have to do surgrey, but i cant aford i, i dont wear clothes that reveal my arm because i am ashame of it, my legs have become so massive, and also my tummy, at University they ask if im pregnant and this is very embarrassing, i do watch my calaries but is it anythings you could assist me with, please like different exercise and what to do my 21st bday is coming in October and i would really love to feel different at a weight od 155lb, but for now until July to go back to university i would like to lose the maximum of 20lb if possible i am willing to do what ever it is...... i would just like to feel comfortable with my body. My face has begotten so fat i am even embassesed to smile.... please do help me, i am plannin to take fat burn tablets. please let me knoww if this is ok.. thanks
2009/06/02, 07:33 PM
By the way i am currently weighing 186lb and i am 5"8inches tall

============
Quoting from sexyukangel:

hi my name is victoria. I am 20yr old. However i was living in jamaica where i was 165lb until i came back home to UK and from December 2008 to may 2009 i gained 25lb.... I also have one big flab on my arm, people say i would have to do surgrey, but i cant aford i, i dont wear clothes that reveal my arm because i am ashame of it, my legs have become so massive, and also my tummy, at University they ask if im pregnant and this is very embarrassing, i do watch my calaries but is it anythings you could assist me with, please like different exercise and what to do my 21st bday is coming in October and i would really love to feel different at a weight od 155lb, but for now until July to go back to university i would like to lose the maximum of 20lb if possible i am willing to do what ever it is...... i would just like to feel comfortable with my body. My face has begotten so fat i am even embassesed to smile.... please do help me, i am plannin to take fat burn tablets. please let me knoww if this is ok.. thanks
=============
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/06/09, 11:24 AM
Okay here's my advice to you: For starters try eating around 1700-1900 calories a day. Be realistic about portion sizes, and keep a journal if you have to.
Second, get a free strength training routine from this site and stick to it. Also add cardio in on a few day in between the strength training. Your results might not come instantly, but stick with it and they will. Unfortunately a lot of ladies take a little longer to start seeing the initial results(try being a trainer and telling that to your own wife sometime!).
The loose skin may well need surgery to fix, but I'd work on losing the weight and see how bad it is once you reach your goal. Skin has pretty good elasticity, so it may not get as bad as you think.
miriahb
miriahb
United States
2009/07/24, 04:01 PM
Isn't it true that if you try to lose the weight too fast that the skin won't shrink like it should?
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/07/27, 01:09 PM
That's why it's important to not get super crazy when you first start into fitness(i.e. fat loss pills, over training,extreme dieting). Taking baby steps and dieting smart will yield slower results, but more permanent. Also the skin will be able to shrink back down at a normal rate.

============
Quoting from miriahb:

Isn't it true that if you try to lose the weight too fast that the skin won't shrink like it should?
=============