Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Please give me some suggestion

Reny
Reny
Canada
2008/11/29, 11:47 PM
I am 124 lbs and I AM 5"2 tall. I find my body is slim except stomach area. I would like to build muscle and even if I have to gain a bit of waight that would be OK. I also had a baby 18 months ago. I have started the home workout program and I am on my second week. At home I have eliptical trainer, dumbells and lot of workout videos such a slim in 6 program, turbo jam, windsor pilates and 10 minute pilates. The program through this web site seems to be working for my muscle bulding but I also would like to lose stomach fat. I am 33 inch around my waist. Could you please give me some suggestons or workout plan to reach my goal. If I continue with my home workout program through this web site and also do pilates could I tone my belly and lose some inches. Any ideas would be appreciated!!! Also I eat healthy.....
dan_into
dan_into
United States
2008/12/01, 10:26 AM
Do phase dieting to boost metabolism and a murderous 20-30 minute cardio program that makes you want to die

--------------
-always wanting more often gets in the way of living for anything at all-