Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

No weights? Check it out!

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2008/11/02, 02:03 PM
I remember when I used to think there is no way I could work out with no weights, and now I have weights but I have found so many things that can help (see fitness plan here, too!!!!) and keep things going! I just now got in from picking up my very heavy rocking chair and walking up my steep driveway 7 times with it on my back and lifting up in the air as I walked!!! Instead of sitting on it, I worked it, lol! Now, don't everybody run out and try that, but it gives you an idea that there is a use for nearly everything, lol!! So, just learn to look around at what you have a little differently and see if you can put your imagination to work for you!!!! Whatever you do, don't give up because you don't think you have the right tools, resistance alone will do wonderful things! Now, go find something to do besides sit here and stare at the computer screen, I know I am!! ;) Have a great day!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill