Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Home exercise Videos

Philia2
Philia2
France
2008/08/29, 02:13 PM
Nomatter where I live, I have always had a gym nearby, but here on Hawaii it's not always the case. Instead I began training to exercise videos. I really like the Body Pump videos (the cardio I get from my walks and jump roping).

Since my dear jump rope decided to retire (it broke in half :( ), I now just did "Pump it Up -the Ultimate Dance Workout" and this is total fun. Of course I have to remember that when the lady says "go to your right" then it's her right (and not mine) and you never know what it is when she says "from the top" (which she says at least 15 times throughout the video).

According to my heart monitor I burned 523Kcal in one hour, the girls all look colorful and happy, and the only man is hilarous (during the workout they shake and roll their hips, and the guy is wearing tiny green shorts with a white string freely hanging in the middle. With the hip movements the string keeps going up and down, back and forth and in circles! I almost couldn't follow the video because I was laughing too much :big_smile: )

What exercise videos do you like?

--------------
- Nina -Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur. New website: https://nina.courtyardmarket.com
www.free2bmore.com
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/08/29, 06:11 PM
I have been wanting to give some of the newer dance videos a try - they look fun, and if it's fun easier to stick with...currently when I do a video I do Billy Blanks 12 Power Rounds - I am currently studying Karate so figured this would be similar and I'd enjoy it. I do like it, but
I think this one is too short - under 20 minutes (it is HIIT, but I'm not worn out after...)