Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

I need help from anyone that can

steviekaps9013
steviekaps9013
United States
2008/07/10, 06:31 AM
i am an 18 year old male and i CANNOT lose the fat on my stomach or hips...i am not extremely overweight i am 5'5 and 153 pounds and i exercise regularly...for a while i tried throwing up food and the last few weeks or so i have been eating almost nothing and then throwing up what i am eating however it seems the fat does not go away...it is wierd for me to say this because i am very embarrassed about it and i am aware it is a terrible habit which i would like to break before it becomes damaging

so im hoping people on this message board could help me...all i want are suggestions on the best nutrition plan in terms of calorie intake (considering the fact i work out everyday)

any help is appreciated
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/07/10, 07:54 AM
no need to post in more than one forum.
kyubilatino
kyubilatino
United States
2008/07/11, 01:20 PM
Well first off stop throwing up thats just gross. You need to just eat right and you will start to see results. Go to, www.howstuffworks.com and look up dieting and calories that will give you a lot of information about dieting and it will also give you resources so you can create your own diet plan and start to lose that fat. I do know how you feel about not being able to get rid of the fat but it takes time and patience. But good luck and I hope that helps you out just don't give up and you will do great.:dumbbell: