Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Re:vedakathryn help me please!!!!!!

angel4063
angel4063
United States
2008/07/06, 07:54 PM
Veda,
My problem isnt laziness,its I cant stand long enough to make my meals,I am in a wheelchair and it wont reach the stove for me to cook properly,
so what do i do starve??

Really I am interested in what to do,,?
I'm ready to lose,but dont know how...so can u give me a few ideas on how and what to really eat...
I'm italian and its hard..i dont eat chocolate,or chips,anything like that..i dont even drink soda pop,or coffee..
I dont use sugar i use splenda only...dont even buy sugar at all and havent in 4 yrs..

so please help me...
thanks
Robin aka Angel4063
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/07/09, 03:24 PM
Robin - what is your budget like? Do you have Seattle Sutton in your area?
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2008/07/10, 11:31 PM
I'm sorry...I have been going through some personal things and only now got on after a few weeks...

There are many "refrigerator" meals, too, try eating 4-6 smaller meals and I swear you will not be hungry as you will feel like you are eating all the time! I did anyway, I found that this is what I needed as by planning the 4-6 and eating them on time as close as I could get, I was not overeating or eating out of boredom! Try the nutritional forum for recipes and things you can cook healthy without it being a struggle for you and good luck to you, where there is will --there is a way, honestly!:love:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill