Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

hello everyone

ollie79
ollie79
Canada
2008/04/04, 03:04 AM
I am a stay at home mom.. I bought the slim in 6 series a year ago and still havent got around to a routine. seems too much changes in a little time. Even though I did it for a week and lost 6 lbs. I weigh 184 lbs and my target weight is 120-130 lbs. I joined to get the motivation to just do it and get it done. I have three kids and my 13 and 8yr old dont get along and my three yr old I seem to not be able to get away from. So any motivation would be great keeping nagging me and pushing me cause I know I can do it I just need a schedule.

--------------
The best procrastinator. :)
cjs001
cjs001
United Kingdom
2008/04/04, 12:51 PM
Hey Olive, welcome! This is a great place to get motivated! A 12 week challenge just started and the workouts there are great. Check out the "General Exercise & Weight Training - Fitness" forum. I am also trapped at home most of the time and with an exercise band and a little creativity I've been able to do just about all the exercises. When I was a nanny, I got in the habit of jogging with the kids; you can usually find deals on jogging strollers at second hand kids stores. My 3 year old loved it.

--------------
It is by your actions that you will be known

Christina