Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

THAT area

Sgovernali
Sgovernali
United States
2008/02/17, 08:37 PM
I took the advice of moderators and drastically reduced my cardio and increased my strength training. I'm very happy. Cardo made me bored AND I'm seeing alot more results much faster! Dieting AND excercising but I guess the closer I get the more I am able to identify those' problem areas. SO....the area just above my butt, below the waste on my back sides Right and Left don't seem to be doing anything. Is this a continued weight loss issue that will come off w/ continued dieting? Or is there something else I could be doing for this area?

I am 34 and have had two children. My stomach is pretty flat and gets better with all that I've been doing. BUT, that area is driving me nuts. They are not quite love handles?

Thanks so much!!!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/02/17, 09:11 PM
On all of us there are stubborn fat pockets. YOu may find that your 'first time out' you cannot get rid of them. Prolonged dieting may well expasperate things, that is hormone problems start to arise, and other 'scientific' stuff that I will not bore you with. The take home message here is if you have been dieting for a fairly extended period of time, (more than for instance 8 weeks), it may be time for you to actually bump your calories up to your prior maintenance levels, and let things 'settle' down again. Then hit the diet again, and you will progress a bit further. Not many reach their goal ultimately the first time without adverse conditions happening, such as a body primed for fat gain.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/02/17, 09:13 PM
If you have not done much cardio, this would be a good time to add it in, this would be an extension of your diet without cutting more calories.

However, if you have been dieting for a while, then follow the above advice for a bit.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer