Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Some more people on my team

fatgirlsrule
fatgirlsrule
United States
2008/01/25, 04:28 PM
I got my scale today and Im at 480.7lbs. It feels so good. Im smaller than my sister now I can't beleive that. Remember that Im coming from around 515lbs and it been all most for 4 mos. now on the first on the month. lol If there is anyone that would like to be my buddy and help me the more the better. I think what I really need now is a good workout routine that I can stick with and see the changes. I wanted to start a 300+ club on here so if anyone want to chat hit me up :big_smile:
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/01/25, 10:34 PM
Great job! I think what you're accomplishing is amazing. Try using the programs here on FreeTrainers; they seem to work very well. Keep that positive attitude up; it's contagious. :)

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/01/25, 11:45 PM
Wow....stay with it! Congratulations to you on your drive and desire. Stay focused, and you will reach your next goal. Each goal should make it more enticing to reach the next one.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/01/29, 10:55 AM
Keep on going! You are doing great! I don't weigh 300 but I will definitely be on your cheerleading squad!

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle