Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

im to young and pretty to be this fat

elizabeth_r08
elizabeth_r08
United States
2008/01/03, 10:43 PM
hi... im 5'1 and weigh 248 pounds ya thats alot :( and im only 17 years old latley iv been triying to loose weight iv been workin out for about a week ya thats only a little bit but at least im trying but i want to no how to loose weight fast but dats inexspensive like walking, running and eating right thats all i can afford so what would yall do help!!
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 10:50 PM
Hey, elizabeth...

Take a look around the site, especially the diet section. That'll give you a good start on getting healthy.

Walking is a great way to get active as well. Working up to running in the long run is a great goal.

Also, you might be able to get some weight training from here by getting a routine and setting it up for home with now equipment. It's amazing what one can do with the right mindset and some creativity.

Welcome to FT!

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove