Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Loose the spare tire, beer belly, ect...

tchachee
tchachee
United States
2007/10/30, 06:16 PM
I need help please, I'm 5,8 and weigh in at about 210-215 lbs, and I tell you what at least 30 lbs of that is in the gut. I'm a very good runner, and I know that sounds funny but I've always been a good runner for my size I currently can run 3 miles in 22 1/2 min. But the gut will not go. I'm very busy with not a lot time. I work full time 8-5 and go to school 6pm-12am everyday. I have half of saturday off all of sunday and half of monday off and about 1 hour tuesday through friday for workout time. Any sugguestions would be great workout routines, cardio, diet anything. I have about six months and I want to look good for my home coming sometime in April, May timeframe.
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/11/01, 08:10 AM
Do weight lifting and change your cardio to more high intensity short sprint kind of thing. The gut will probably go when you start using the rest of your muscles :)

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
-----------------------------------
rightsbabe
rightsbabe
United States
2007/11/07, 12:56 AM
i added pilates to my workout plan, and it's wonderful for toning your whole core. i have a small jelly belly, but it instantly started feeling tighter after i added pilates and targeted tummy workouts. there's a lot more out there nowadays than just crunches. i'd recommend to focus on your tummy two to three days a week, and you'll notice a difference in the way it feels in no time.
texan_sunrise
texan_sunrise
United States
2007/11/07, 10:16 PM
The 12 week ab workout has done some given my tummy some pretty serious help. I'm not even half way through, and I can tell my stomach is flatter. It still isn't as flat as I want it, but that's what the rest of the workout is for. But I do suggest the workout. It's nice.