Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

How to lose weight

fighter20
fighter20
United States
2007/10/24, 12:25 AM
For approximately 2 months I have stayed away from exercises?..no sports at all. I had a very important work project so I concentrated only in that. Now I have noticed that I have lost stamina and my belly has started to bulge. My favorite sport is swimming and wind surfing. I use to swim 1 hr or more but in less than 30 minutes I feel tired?..this is so strange?..I?m only 42 years of age. What can be the possible reasons for it? Do I suffer from certain illness? I was thinking of trying some capsules so as to get quick control over my weight??.i do not want to end up with a big belly. There is an herbal stuff called Ayur Slim Capsules?..i have found it on http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s33673-s-AYUR-SLIM-CAPSULES.aspx. Do you think that this medicine will be of any help? If not then what would you advise me?
yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2007/10/24, 09:54 AM
Two months is a pretty long time to stay away from exercise. That's probably why you have seen some body changes and felt a loss of stanima. Were you really stressed out from the project? That may have led to over-eating, also causing fat gain. I would definately not take the pills. None of them really work and they all have a diet and exercise plan with them anyways. Just keep trying to build your stamina and eat healthily and you should do fine. Good luck!