Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

FAT LOSS?? PLEASE HELP!

DAYNSH
DAYNSH
United States
2007/09/29, 02:08 PM
I have been following free trainers workouts religiously, though my eating plan can use major improvement. It's weird because in my my head I know what to do, but can't seem to overcome the "love for certain foods" I have seen major changes, although the scale doesn't budge, my over all body has changes, my clothes are loose, and I am feeling better. I need a diet spelled out for me, day by day, I hate counting calories, measuring, etc. I don't have time for that! Would something like weight watchers help if I continued my workouts. I admit the only real cardio I am getting is by swimming laps in the gyms pool. I am up to 8 full laps, where a month ago, I could barely do 3...Would a 1200-1500 calorie diet work for fat loss? My weight is centered around my hips, stomach and buttocks, I love the way my upper body and legs are looking, but can't seem to find the niche to loose the middle! Please help!! Does anyone have any diets or sites to check out? can someone email me a good diet? fairykyss@aim.com...PLEASE! I am mentally up for this!! Also, just curious, How long would it take for me with 110 percent dedication to have a body like a woman bodybuilder? I would love to have cut arms...I know I have to lose the fat...but how long would it take? Maybe I have too high of expectations??
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/09/30, 03:54 PM
Stay away from weight watchers. That point system isw a bit strange. According to them you can eat as much potato as you like without gaining anything. They only seem to consider fat, not carbs, in the diet. Did you know that marshmallows are good for you becasue they contain no fat??!!
What certain foods can't you give up?

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there...
-----------------------------------
immovablestone
immovablestone
United States
2007/10/02, 01:55 PM
Check out the diets and nutrition forum here, there are plenty of sticky-notes and threads that can give you an idea regarding the sorts of healthy foods to eat. Ultimately, a diet to which you will stick will have to be tailored around your own lifestyle, and only you can do that. So arm yourself with information on healthy eating and fill your normal diet with the better quality foods :)

Basically you need to just keep the fat loss going to firm up the midsection. You'll also want to work your core as much as possible.

--------------
This is SPARTA!!!
DAYNSH
DAYNSH
United States
2007/10/03, 12:04 PM
Thanks to all for your advise! I am stepping up my program to work more on my ab muscles (they are there somewhere!!):big_smile: