Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Fitness Plan

M_E_K_A
M_E_K_A
United States
2007/07/16, 02:20 PM
I am confused. Is the fitness plan acording to my data (weight,age and so on) or is it not? I have chosen the home training and changed some settings of the profile to see if the plan changes. But it is still the same. Could anybody hel me please?:(
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/07/16, 03:07 PM
The training programs are based on level of experience. If you've chosen a beginner home program then it will be basically the same for all beginner home programs. The effect of your weight and age will come in with the number of repitions if your able to do with the amount of wt your lifting (if using dumbells or bands). I haven't looked at the home training program in a while, but I assume it will have you doing body wt moves like body squats, lunges, pushups etc. If you find it too difficult, just scale back the number of repitions or adapt the moves to make them easier (pushups from knees for example)

Hope this helps.
M_E_K_A
M_E_K_A
United States
2007/07/17, 12:45 PM
Thanks