Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

looking for a partner to keep me going.

wannalookgood
wannalookgood
United States
2007/07/03, 10:54 AM
Hello I am 31 and I have three kids and I live busy lifestyle and I tend to eat the wrong stuff and at the wrong times of the night. I am looking for a partner to keep me on track. I can do this myself but I noticed with a partner to keep me going is a lot easier for me. I have recently started walking. This makes me feel better and want to do more. Any advise would ne nice and greatly appreciated. I am new to the excersise world and I want to get informed.
bking1478
bking1478
United States
2007/08/02, 01:11 AM
Hello! It's been a while since you posted..hope you get this! I'm 29 and have 2 kids and a step son I need to lose about 70 lls and I realize that it's hard to do by yourself! I know that this is a different way to try but if it works hey! Here is my email address: king1478@netpluscom.com.I start Aug 2 nd..If you email me , we can keep each other posted and maybe offer encouragement, either way...sounds like a good idea! :)
Brandy