Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

USAW National championship...

wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2007/05/11, 12:07 PM
I've heard the saying that if you're not going to say something constructive... Well if you look at most of my posts, not many of them are constructive or are worth any value other than calling another member an idiot (they usually are) and asking them to never post again.

That said, I thought I'd share something constructive. The USAW championship will be aired on
http://nft-tv.com/USWL/

Schedule is: http://www.nft-tv.com/USWL/USWL_sched.htm

--------------
Mortal by birth.
Strongman by the grace of god.

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2007/05/11, 04:47 PM
You are an idiot, and you should probably never post again.

lol

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2007/05/11, 07:33 PM
did i miss somthing? lol

--------------
\"The eight laws of learning are explanation, demonstration, imitation, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and repetition\"

You have to learn to follow, before you can lead.
2007/05/14, 02:42 PM
lmao..

gotta admit it's satisfying though to tell some douchbag who never does anything but curls that he's an idiot...

cool website ...i'll try to check out some of that ...
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2007/05/14, 08:46 PM
I don't care about the guys that ask questions. I'm refering to the d-bags that give GREAT training information, like "250 extra calories is plenty for building muscle" or "creatine is bad for you".

--------------
Mortal by birth.
Strongman by the grace of god.

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
conan_0822
conan_0822
United States
2007/05/14, 06:38 PM
I too, get tired of people posting the same questions over and over and even, at times in a thread where the question had already been answered.

But, I also remember not having near the knowledge that I do now. That being said, the whole premise of this site is for people that want help to get the answers they are seeking.

I think it'd best for them and the site as a whole to do our best to answer those questions in a constructive manner. You're are inevitably going to get those that either don't read or don't like the answers. Those we just ignore and move on. Better than "scaring" off those that are just ill-informed!!