Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I need help!! please read!!

kellyx314
kellyx314
United States
2007/05/07, 07:16 PM
Ok. I really need help.
I need to lose as much weight as possible.
so if you guys could post some workouts that helped you.
i have a tredmill.
i just need a workout to follow! =)
Any other easy things to do without going to the gym.
i need some diet plans too.
i need help on what to watch out for.
i wanna get as much weight off of my stomach, thighs, calfs, and arms.
Please post things to help me with workouts and diets.
please&&thankyou.
**Kelly
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/07, 07:40 PM
Welcome to FT, Kelly!

Okay......here it is:

#1 If you do a bit of work yourself, there are literally thousands of posts here at ft, at the bottom of each page at FitBuddy you can do a search on nearly any subject in being fit.

#2 There is a free exercise program that is laid out for you here if you sign in so it can be adapted to your needs.

#3 Just START! Just start on the treadmill, start eating better, add some weights --just make the decision to reach goals, make them attainable, smaller goals that all add up to one big goal at the end zone!

You can't reach the end without a beginning and a middle, just go and keep going!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
KrissiR
KrissiR
United States
2007/05/13, 12:45 PM
I found that the "Home" fitness plan on here is great . I've been using it along with using the treadmill on dates that it has you " rest" for week now and I've dropped from 240 to 235. You definately need to eat foods high in protein( I lov Special K Meal bars high in protein low in fat and a great eat during the workday)

Good luck!!!