Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

HELP!!! Need to loose 2 dress sizes

cutiepatutie
cutiepatutie
Canada
2007/04/30, 04:14 AM
Hey guys! Alright.. I need your help here.... I need to loose 2 dress sizes. Now my mother sais Sue-Anne I've never seen anyone in my life that could put her head to something and stick with it in my life like you so why can't you stick to a diet....Good question but here's the thang! I NEED absolutley NEED to loose 2 dress sizes in 2 months not I'm 245 5'7". Is this possible?
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/01, 05:46 PM
If you begin cutting your calories in a healthy way, replacing bad ones with good ones, exercise you can lose 1-2 pounds a week with a much greater chance of success than starving yourself only to gain it back. If your going to do it, do it right and make it stick!! Don't diet, change your lifestyle to one that you can use the rest of your life!!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill