Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

cant lose weight

bootiful4girls
bootiful4girls
United States
2007/04/15, 09:11 PM
after my 4th child which was 2 and half years ago i cant seem to lose weight. please help
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/04/15, 11:35 PM
Hi there and welcome to Freetrainers. Try one of the free exercise programs above that many have had successful results in. You can access it by clicking on the link above, "Exercise Programs" and following the directions there. Good luck and let us know if you need anything else. Also it would be helpful to read some of the thumbtacked threads in the beginners forums and new members forums. :)

--------------
Bettia

"Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open." - Lord Thomas Dewar
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/18, 05:25 PM
Try writing down in a journal or a computer calorie counter and put down every single thing that goes into your mouth each day --it wasn't until I did this that I realized that I had been unaware of the large amount of calories I was hammering through in a day --now I actually only ate about once or maybe twice throughout the whole day as I was busy with work and kids, but when I did I was so famished and eating the wrong things. If this helps you, you will find that the next step is the committment to changing those old habits and adding some exercise and the weight WILL come off. Good luck to you!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill