Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Help please, I am a very overweight fema

nurse_tiffany
nurse_tiffany
Canada
2007/04/14, 01:17 PM
le:( I am a very obese person
I am in need of guidance as to a exercise and eating program, I am going into a nursing program this fall, and really would like to lose some weight before I start, I have workout videos. outdoor bike, weight bench, hand weights and a rowing machine, please can you help me??
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/04/16, 08:27 PM
Tiffany, I feel like I have naswered your post ebfore, but maybe it was just someone similar.

Satrt getting up early, have a glass of skim milk and do a workout video or 20 minutes on the rowing machine.
. Then eat a healthy breakfast, oatmeal and scrambled eggs/egg whites.

On alternate days work with your weight bench and dumbbells (try the fitness programs here, at the top of the screen go to 'exercise program' it will generate a plan for you based on your goals and equipment).

Look in the general forum for apost called WSSC food plan - it has an excellent eating plan that has helped many people here drop fat, usually without feeling deprived or hungry.

Read as much as you can here in the FAQs forum and read the stickies in the other forums - so many questions you might come up with have already been discussed a lot.

Welcome to freetrainers!

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle