Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Guided Fat Loss Challenge Final Results

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/03/25, 11:23 AM
Well - I am sorry for the delay (excuses, excuses:)), but of all the people who began this challenge - only two people stuck it out to the end and they both got awesome results!

The final finishers (and big winners) are:

thepoohguy - during this challenge you lost a total of 10 pounds, 3.5% of you bodyweight! You also lost an incredible 13.75 inches Great work - I hope you continue on the path to your fittest body ever!

freedomfound - during this challenge you lost 10.5 pounds - 4.7% of your bodyweight! That is so great! You also lost 9 inches (some of your muscles got bigger, but you did say your pants were falling off :)). You should be so pleased with yourself! (and I know you are rocking and rolling in the new WSSC challenge!)

Great work, guys! You should feel a great sense of accomplishment! Every percentage of bodyweight you lose brings you closer to your goals and farther away from the health risks associated with being overweight!

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

jonshez
jonshez
United Kingdom
2007/03/25, 01:59 PM
Well done folks!

*does a little 'well done' dance*

:surprised:
freedomfound
freedomfound
United States
2007/03/25, 09:17 PM
Nice job poohguy! Keep up the work in the new challenge. I'm pretty happy with my overall turnout in this. Thanks Amy.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/11, 02:17 PM
This is great, guys! Keep the momentum - you have made great strides toward good health and should be feeling awesome! :)

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
Reddy
Reddy
United States
2007/04/14, 03:32 PM
Sorry about not being able to post
but I'm back & I got a gym membership now :big_smile:
I also got a new computer so back to workout page & get the lifting schdule

--------------
Reddy

All people smile in the same language
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/04/15, 09:56 AM
Welcome back, Reddy! Check out the WSSC challnege in the general forum - you might like it!:)

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

Reddy
Reddy
United States
2007/04/15, 12:17 PM
Thanks Amy, that I will do.
hopefully life will stop getting in the way of workout

--------------
Reddy

All people smile in the same language