Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

i am 14 amd weigh 275....bad!

yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/03/22, 12:49 AM
Alrighty... welcome to FT. Please fill out your profile.

Next, check your diet. You don't need Slimfast. A great start is a healthy diet. Plus, you only need about half an hour to get things rolling. Do some research with Fit Buddy (bottom of the page) and you'll a million answers to your questions.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

- One should not lift like a man or a woman, lift like a human.
wafflez
wafflez
United States
2007/03/21, 08:33 PM
okay i have always been very overwewight and i have never actuallly tried to loose weight b/c i dont have time i have school homework and then i have to go to bed at 10 pm and i need the best way to loose weight fast with my time conditions and limits b/c i cannot go to a gym or buy those expensive slimfast thikngs er w/e.:surprised::):(:dumbbell::angry::love::laugh::cool:
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/22, 01:44 PM
ok i will answer this because i know most wont without more info...fill out profiles please...
YOU ARE 14 WHAT TIME CONSTRAINTS! PUT DOWN THE VIDEO GAMES, I am sure you have a hobyy and find time for it, make weightlifting a hobby after school activity or something I am sure if you approach the Guidance counselor with your issues and ask about using school facilities without joining a sport they would be all for it...just a suggestion
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2007/03/22, 06:02 PM
First....Good work with step one of trying to find out what to do!
Second....You have to make time!!!School is out by 4 right? Bed time is 10pm....that is 6 hours....minus a healthy dinner (say 1hour) homework (1 or 2 hours) that is still 3 hours to play with.
Third...Get active now! Go for a walk...Go biking.
Forth...Cut out the junk....even if one chocolate bar at a time.
Fifth...Drink lots of water and cut out all pop! (Even diet...lots of sodium)
Sixth...Talk to your parents and help in the kitchen to make healthy meals
Seventh...Pushups (various positions), Crunches (various types), Walking, Twists, Squats, Lunges....These are examples of exercises you can do without equipment.

GOOD LUCK