Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

CHEST

erahn
erahn
United States
2007/02/08, 10:23 AM
I recently have had kids within the last well since 2002 and my chest aint as perky as it used to be is there any exercise that i can do to make them not so saggy

--------------
erica
Airekah24@aol.com
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/02/08, 04:04 PM
Not really. But it is a small price to pay, don't you think?
erahn
erahn
United States
2007/02/09, 08:44 AM
You know i enjoy my kids thay are my life i breastfeed all of them and right know as i type my back hurts from them getting so big i am wanting away for me to get them smaller and nothave to take a drastic step getting cut so it ain't a small price to pay when it comes to my health don't you think?

--------------
erica
Airekah24@aol.com
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/02/09, 12:15 PM
I hope you take my comment to be sarcastic. You didn't mention that they were large and causing back pain. That's a different issue. Mine are small and saggy so for me it is just an aesthetic thing.

If you have weight to lose all over, certainly you will lose some weight in your breasts, which should help. (If they are bigger than they were before, then I'm guessing you have also put on weight elsewhere). It won't stop them from sagging, it will just mean less weight dragging you down. Since breasts are made of primarily fatty tissue, the leaner you get, the less you will have. But there is no exercise that will lift them back up and make them even remotely perky again. Don't I wish.