Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Fat burner

archimedes
archimedes
Philippines
2007/01/30, 09:18 AM
Hi Im 5'6" 170lbs. at about 26 yrs of age i been going to the gym for three wks. reduce carbohydrates but still my weight wont change. My gym instrustor advise me to try a fat burner medicine, is it ok?
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/01/30, 10:25 AM
I am 5'5" and 25 years old I started at 188 in march. and am currently down to 165 without the help of supplements. Are you weight training when you go to the gym. Also I would worry more about fine tuning your diet and not just cutting carbs. I started by getting rid of certain BAD food pop and so on. You have to realize that this is about changing your life style not just quick weight loss. Yes if you take supplements you MAY lose the weight but do you want to take them forever you can't just stop taking them and expect the weight to stay off. It will come back. Set some realistic goals for your self. I am not a pro at this I am just trying to tell you what worked for me. It took almost a month before I noticed any weight change. Also try to track inches lost too those are a lot more noticeable. GOOD LUCK with your journey....:big_smile:

--------------
A** kissing only works if you know which one to kiss.

If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown