Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Remember its not all about weight loss!

jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/01/09, 12:45 AM
I just wanted to drop a lone and let everyone know I have been on this about 2 months and havent dropped what i would say is considerable weight i have however fealt better about myself and experienced some stuff I am quite proud of. To date I have lost 10 pounds (have some trouble distinguishing it because i switched scales) but recently kinda put some on however I do have a kudos for myself and thought it might inspire you guys to stop and think about the weight issues circling our heads.

1. I have more energy and a better outlook of myself knowing I am making healthier eating decisions and trying to do something about my weight.

2. My arms have went from big salami slabs to salami slabs with bumps and valleys (I think they call that definition) Still not cut but when i Flex you dont have to feel my arm to know where my muscles are!

3. Eventhough I may not be the best source for everything I am helping others with my knowledge I have learned and from my positive outlook I have inspired 3 people I directly have inspired to make a lifestyle change just by me trying.

SO REMEMBER ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE WEIGHT! ITS ABOUT LIFE!

--------------
Jason Fox 6'1" 380lbs Weight Goal 300 by april 2007, 365 11/14, 12/7/06-358
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2007/01/09, 09:17 AM
Nice post jay!!!!!:):love:

--------------
\\"If you had one shot...or one opportunity to seize all you ever wanted...in one moment...would you capture it...or just let it slip\\"
eminem